Give Time to the Library
There are a variety of ways volunteers contribute to the Library. Volunteers help with collections, mailings, special events, assist students with their homework, and provide instruction to new adult learners and those who have limited access to or experience with computer technology.
Volunteers are very important to our library.
- We encourage anyone interested, especially those over age 16, to volunteer their time to our library.
- Contact the Library Director, Brenda Knox, at 319/835-5545, or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule volunteer time.
- Those needing to complete community service are urged to ask Brenda Knox, Library Director, to schedule time.
- Volunteers are needed in the Local and Family History Department. Learn what help is needed by coming to the library on any Thursday at 1:30.
- Volunteers are needed to dust bookshelves, do routine computer maintenance, help with children's programs, straighten bookshelves, do simple yardwork outside the library building, and to help with the annual book sale in September.