Use a Computer
The Donnellson Public Library provides Internet workstations to cardholders who have signed an internet use agreement form.
- 4 PC and 2 I-MAC workstations are available in the main part of the library, and one in the Local and Family History Department.
- The Library computers have Internet, of course, Microsoft Office Works, including Word, Publisher, Excel, and Powerpoint programs, and the I-Macs include word processing, and other popular MAC apps.
- Patrons are asked to limit their time on the computers to 1/2 hour when others are waiting to use the workstations. Please notify the librarian in charge if you need additional time on the computers for school work, research, or other important tasks.
- Sign-up to use a computer at the circulation desk.
- Our Internet workstations are not filtered. Patrons are asked to abide by the Internet Use Agreement when using the library's computers.
- Patrons under age 9 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when using the Internet workstations. All patrons under the age of 17 must have a signature from a parent or guardian on the Internet Use Agreement form.
- We have a wi-fi connection. Access it from your car, or in the library from your laptop. You need the current password to use our wi-fi as a guest. Stop in the library for the password, and make sure your card and information is up to date.
- Print from any computer. Black and white prints are .10/ea., Color prints on paper are .15/ea.
Please refer to our policies regarding the use of our computer workstations in the About Our Library section of this website.