Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
The Donnellson Public Library is available for taking proctored exams.
- The service is available when either the Library Director or Assistant Director are on duty, usually Monday - Thursday, 11:30-7:30, and on Fridays or Saturdays, by appointment.
- Tests may be taken in the private office.
- Students should have their instructors send required test materials and guidelines for taking the test to the library staff in advance.
- Contact Library Director, Brenda Knox, 319/835-5545, email@example.com, to schedule a proctored exam.
- There is no fee for this service.
- Materials should be sent to Library Director, Brenda Knox, 411 Main, P.O. Box 290, Donnellson, IA 52625
- If an online test is permitted, please be sure to let the staff know to schedule a computer for extra time.